9 de jul. de 2011

It's just the beginning,right?


Time's up guys.It's time to go home...But how can I back home if this place is a home for me now?I'm so sad and so happy and the same time because I had a wonderful and memorable time with you;I'm pretty sure that I will take you with me for the rest of my life,but the sadness is due to the fact that I'm leaving and I'm missing you and San Diego already.

First of all, I wanna say thanks for each one of you,my brazilian friends and foreign friends, my Vantaggio friends, even the staff (hahahaha) and my teachers at Intrax. And second,  please, enjoy this freaking place as I did, even the way I did (hahaha), just do it for me! I'll never forget you.You made me laugh and enjoy my time so bad and I haven't done these for a long time ago,so these are what mattered for me the most.

ADIOS,MOTHERFUCKERS!

PS: Coming back to hell

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Sua opinião é sempre bem-vinda!(ou não)